Wow, what a sunset we captured on Onota Lake in the heart of the Berkshires for our photo shoot to show off our Mercedes Deluxe Sprinter Limo.
Introducing Luxury Transportation for Berkshire Weddings!
Your wedding is the most memorable day of your life…You deserve A-List treatment.
- White Glove Service
- Experienced Driver always on location
- We make sure you and your wedding party arrive safely and in-style
- Present like royalty – as you should on your wedding day!
- Customize your day and night for your wedding’s particular needs
- Extended hours available
Call us today: 1-877-246-2547 (1-877-2-GO-A-LIST).
Make your prom truly a night to remember with A-List
* White Glove Service
* Experienced driver always on location
* We make sure you arrive safely and in-style
* Present like royalty!
* Customize your night with friends or with just your special date
* Extended hours available
**Also X-Box One & X-Box 360 available for gamers!
A-List Luxury Car Service
PARENT AND STUDENT PROM-PROMISE
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
Make this a beautiful and memorable night for your student.
Adhere to your curfew.
Follow parents/caregivers set rules (broken rules will result in student return to caretaker).
Keep eyes and ears open (no divider between students and driver).
Be available via cell phone (caretaker may call anytime).
Do our very best to keep the student safe.
Personal items may be left in the limo while at the Prom.
YOU AGREE IN RETURN:
Inform A-List of any special requests so we have time to make-it-happen.
Consider: Bringing a custom playlist for enjoyment via Bluetooth or CD
Schedule enough time for pictures at home, location, venue, with family/ friends/ date.
Let A-List know of additional pick-up locations (friends, date, other couples).
Reserve in advance for any post prom event transportation (after prom parties/activities and location must be approved of by parent/caregiver.)
Prom night is one of the most anticipated nights on the teen calendar. Presenting to the Prom in a limousine and additional limo departure can make your night extra-special. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and turn the entire event into an extraordinarily memorable and enchanting evening.
PROM TIPS FOR TEENS
In this industry we often get calls from parents and students alike asking if we have available cars because the limousine company hired either didn’t show up, broke down or dropped the students off and left them. This is usually because the person who hired the limousine went with the cheapest company. Always check reviews on places like Google, Yelp, WeddingWire (Yes WeddingWire, brides are the toughest critics) and your friends and families.
Prom night is one of the most anticipated nights on the teen calendar. A ride in a limousine to and from the big event can make the night extra-special and turn the entire event into an extraordinarily memorable and enchanting evening.
BUT not all transportation companies are created equally. In fact, sometimes, chartering a limo from a poor quality company can ruin the entire night, which is why A-List Luxury Car Services offers the following tips for hiring professional and reliable chauffeured transportation.
1. Talk to your friends early! The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming when so many others are chartering transportation for proms, graduations, and of course weddings. By talking to your friends early and deciding who will be in your limo group means you can book early to get the best selection of vehicles.
2. Allow enough time to take lots of pictures. If you want to have photos of prom night, plan for your friends to meet up for pre-prom at one location (make sure the limo company has the correct address and directions). You can even ask the driver to position the vehicle to be a part of the shot.
3. Bring your I-Pod or mixed CDs, enough music for the whole ride so that you have the coolest music for the special night!
4. Extend the night – don’t forget the post-prom party! Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have enough time to include your after prom celebrations.
PROM TIPS FOR PARENTS
Prom night is one of the most anticipated nights on your teen’s calendar. From the moment your son or daughter find their date, to the moment he or she shows up at the door, every moment needs to count towards making the night both safe and special. Though you may worry about your child staying out late on prom night, hiring a chauffeured car for this most important social event of the year can transform the evening into a memorable, enchanting but most importantly safe time for your teenager – and offering you the peace of mind needed to make it through!
1. Ask the transportation company for the Prom Promise. This is a document that teens sign agreeing not to drink or take drugs on prom night. Many limousine and chauffeured transportation companies offer this contract as a way to help parents address the importance of safety on prom night with their teens.
2. Give the transportation company a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your teens at a designated hour. This is a great way to ensure your teens make it home, on time, no excuses.
3. Set some ground rules. As the parent, you have the right to tell the transportation company what will and will not be tolerated in the vehicle. For example, you can ask that the chauffeur keep the privacy screen down for the entire ride, so that he/she has a full grasp of what your teens are up to. If any of your rules are broken, the chauffeur can turn the car around and bring your teens home. Most reputable limousine companies will tell you how they handle trips with students. We want the students have fun, but most importantly we want them to be SAFE.
Next time you’re in NYC with the family and looking for a truly unique dining experience we strongly recommend Ninja. Great fun for the whole family quality food and excellent service! Just be warned there are ninjas lurking around every corner waiting to catch you off-guard.
It’s just one of those diamonds in the rough you’ll know about when you choose A-List to take you to your NYC excursion!